CEBioS Newsletter – September 2022
Discover pathways to effective capacity building for biodiversity and sustainable development!
More info about the News item
Our newsletter can be found here.
The items are:
1. CEBioS Summer School in Burundi
2. Preparatory Workshop on the state of biodiversity in the DRC
3. Second International Conference on Biodiversity in the Congo Bassin
4. Launch of the EVAMAB manual
5. Pan-African thematic workshop on taxonomy, DNA barcoding and molecular phylogeny
6. Intensive 2-week workshop about African Fungi in Parakou (Benin)
7. CEBioS Side Event during United Nations Biodiversity COP15 in Montreal
8. AbcTaxa on the Bumblebees of the Himalaya
9. CHM Training in Amman, Jordan